Did you know you could create an account to make scheduling (or changing) an appointment quick and easy? You can also keep track of your appointments, packages and gift vouchers.
After you schedule an appointment, you’re given the option to register for a client account on your client scheduling page. This allows you to:
- Bypass any forms you’ve already filled out when scheduling future appointments. Answers will be pre-filled, so the form will still show, but you won't have to answer the questions again.
- Sign in to your client scheduling page to reschedule or cancel existing appointments.
- View all upcoming and past appointments that have been scheduled while logged into your account.
- See any active package codes on your account, as well as what they can be used for.
You can also register for an account by clicking the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button within your confirmation email. This button will direct you to your appointment confirmation page where a "Register for an Account" button will be.
- After registering for a client account, you will receive a verification email from Acuity. After you’ve verified, any previous appointments you had booked with the same email address will be retroactively assigned to your account.
How you can create a Registered Client Account
You can register for an account on the confirmation page when you schedule an appointment This will allow you to see your appointment history, as well as future appointments and any Packages, Subscriptions, or Gift Certificates they have available to use for their appointments with you.
Forgot your Password?
If you forget your password you will be prompted to request to reset your password.
Go to the Restore Scheduling Page and click the login link on the scheduling page. After clicking that link, a popup appears for you to add your details. If any fields are left blank, or if the password is entered incorrectly, you will be prompted to reset your password.
You can book and track appointments from your mobile devices with the Acuity Scheduling client app!
You can find the app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or you can scan the QR code on the appointment confirmation page.
How to add Restore Face Body Soul
When you’ve downloaded the app you can add Restore Face Body Soul by entering your scheduling URL or by scanning a QR code.
To add Restore Face Body Soul with a link:
- From the app home screen, tap +.
- Tap the Business Scheduling URL field and enter the scheduling URL: https://restore-book-online.as.me/
- Tap Add Business.
To add Restore Face Body Soul through the QR code:
- Book an appointment and get to the confirmation page.
- From the app home screen tap +.
- Tap Scan QR Code and, if needed, allow Acuity to access their device's camera.
- Scan the QR code.
Scheduling QR code
If you don't have the app, scanning the QR code pulls up the app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
When you have it, scanning the QR code will add Restore Face Body Soul to the Acuity Scheduling App.
If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org